- Paint the walls Tobacco Road.
- Paint the wall unit bright white.
- Paint the crown molding, that you can hardly see, bright white.
- Accessorize my mantel. I will be going here on Thursday for inspiration, because as you can see in my Before pictures, I need inspiration.
- I will also be doing some picture hanging. I think I want to do a picture wall but am not real sure.
- I don't know that this one will happen but I would like to take down the ceiling fan and spray paint it white. It's a great fan with great globes but the base and blades are not my taste. In Mississippi you have to have a fan!!
That's my list. I would love new furniture but I don't need to do that this year. So I may add some pretty pillows and make it look a little spiffier.
Thanks, BooMama for giving this challenge. I think it will really help!!!!
Here are my befores: Don't even look at what I have on the shelves. It will all change. Except maybe my bully platter. I think any good Bulldog fan should be displaying a platter, right?!
If you want to join in then go over to BooMama's or just go check out everyone else that's doing it!!