***~~~ Please click on any pictures to enlarge~~~***

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Resurrection Sunday

For this reason the father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my father. John 10: 17-18

And Jesus said to them, "Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, and that the repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem. Luke 24:46-47

But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed. Isaiah 53:5


Thank you Jesus!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs.B said...

I love your scripture graphics!

Thanks for this lovely post

In HIS Keeping,
Mrs.B

Greg and Donna said...

Amen Friend!